- 2020/09CTCI established Advanced Technology Facility Business Operations (ATFBO), heralding its entry to EPC market for high-tech industries.
- 2020/09CTCI and GE jointly secure nearly NT$100 billion EPC contract for “five combined cycle gas-fired power generating units at Taiwan Power Company’s Hsingta Power Plant and Taichung Power Plant,” the biggest single contract amount in CTCI’s history.
- 2020/05Passed at the Board Meeting, CTCI Corporation Vice Chairman/President Michael Yang is promoted to become CTCI Corporation Chairman.
- 2020/05Passed at the Board Meeting, CTCI Corporation Executive Vice President Todd Chen is promoted to become CTCI Corporation President.
- 2020/04CTCI secures “Changfang and Xidao Offshore Wind Farm Pin Pile (PP) Supply Agreement” with Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners, marking the largest number
- 2020/02CTCI breaks safety record in LPIC EPC1 Steam Cracker with Off-Site Work & Utilities Project, achieving 70 Million Man-hours without Lost Time Injuries.