CTCI is an excellent integrated services provider of major turnkey power projects in Taiwan and globally. CTCI has for many decades been devoted to honing power market expertise to support the rapidly growing demand for affordable and environmentally friendly electricity solutions in developing markets. Across a range of feedstocks and power plant development phases, CTCI has established a burgeoning reputation for power market EPC excellence by completing challenging projects in Taiwan and rapidly industrializing Southeast Asian nations. We are actively seeking new opportunities in the developing economies of China and India, as well as the modernizing Middle East and United States.
- Feasibility studies for power plants
- Engineering and design work for power plants
- Procurement Service and Construction Management for power plants
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction, and Commissioning integrated services for power plants
- Fossil power plants (incl. coal-fired power plant, oil-fired power plant and gas-fired power plant)
- Simple cycle power plants and combined cycle power plants
- Cogeneration power plants
- Green field power plants and conversion power plants
- Nuclear power plants
- Low-level radioactive waste on-site storage facilities for nuclear plants
- Renewable power plants
The successful completion of Unit 1 of Taiwan’s first coal power plant to use USC technology demonstrated CTCI’s ability to work as an equal partner with international technology licensors on projects of significant scale.
- Track record of completing utility power plants with an aggregate capacity of 15,174 MW
- Track record of completing cogeneration plants with an aggregate capacity of 711 MW + 2,494 T/H