CTCI Machinery Corporation (CTCI MAC)’s workshops in Kaohsiung offer fast, flexible fabrication services to project teams and third parties in Taiwan and overseas.
CTCI MAC, an affiliate of CTCI Group, provides fabrication services to third parties and as part of CTCI lump sum EPC projects. Our engineering design center and two fabrication workshops are located in close proximity to the port, airport and highways of Kaohsiung, Taiwan, enabling us to deliver high quality fabricated goods and equipment anywhere in the world in the shortest possible time. Our in-house e-management software enables project engineers to communicate specifications and requirements to the fabrication division instantly, minimizing reliance on external vendors, reducing costs and raising efficiency. CTCI fabrication staff are trained experts in engineering design, quality assurance and quality control, and hold the following certifications:
- Certified by ASME to manufacture N, NPT, NA and NS stamped nuclear components, and U, U2, PP and S stamped pressure vessel and boiler products
- Certified by the American National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors to perform ‘R’ stamp work
- Certified Quality NDE inspectors (Level 1, 2, 3) and AWS certified welding inspectors (CWI)
- Certified to EN-1090 for steel structure fabrication
- Certified to ISO 3834-2 welding quality system requirement